FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC Hotel Barcelona Forum OR Renaissance Barcenola Fira Hotel
Old Jul 25, 19, 6:26 pm
Tedgrrrr

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Marriott Plat Prem., Hilton Gold, National Exec Elite.
EDIT: Nevermind, you are using points - the fact you said "Ecertificates" confounded me!!

Originally Posted by tilhas View Post
Hello Fellow Bonvyers!

I'm a Bonvoy Titanium Memeber and I have 5 eCeritifcates to use. I'm planning a 5 Day trip in Barcenola and I can't decide between these two hotels. I will be booking by points so the difference is 40,000 to get the Renaissance. I've never been to Barcenola so I'm concerned about location to everything, size of the room and breakfast/amenities
Not to hijack this thread anymore than I already have - but if you are staying for 5 days, why not use points so you get one day free? I would never use 5 eCertificates in a row if I had points available - unless they were on the verge of expiring and I had no other stays. I think that if you do the math, you will see that points make a lot more sense in this scenario. Just assuming you have points given your Tit status!!

Last edited by Tedgrrrr; Jul 25, 19 at 7:25 pm