FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : Marriott's "breakfast offering" explained, by brand and by Bonvoy elite level
Old Jul 25, 2019, 3:45 am
Flying for Fun

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by cur
I am staying at a Marrott in Canada on the weekend when the lounge is closed for hot food. Am I entitled breakfast in the restaurant along with points for my welcome amenity? Reading the TCs it says this is the case at a Courtyard, but nothing about Marriott. This seems insane because Marriott is considered higher end. What are yall's experiences in North America Marriotts? Do many just give the breakfast or is that not the case? Also, with the $10/person/day f+b credit, can the credits be banked over days for room service? I stopped taking the f+b once I found out (too late) that I could not use it for booze at the bar in Onterrible.
  1. Marriott et al, United States and Canada: If Lounge is closed or property does not have a Lounge or approved alternative, property to offer daily continental breakfast in restaurant for Member +1 or Member can choose 750 Points per day
  2. No

James