FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAS Lounges Stockholm (ARN)
View Single Post
Old Jul 23, 2019, 1:14 pm
sondra_finchley

Programs: BAEC - Silver, Virgin Flying Club, Delta Skymiles
Sure, its mid-sized, I mean its not large in terms of you are walking miles and miles to get from A to B (unless its a Scandi domestic flight or that horrid Terminal 5 all the way back to SK. Even then I would say its a rather pleasant straight-shot walk of 15 minutes and not even close to the hell of navigating through the depths of any large American airport or say trying to change terminals at CDG. You can do it in 10 in a run if you really need to.). Relative to trying to find things/manage an airport the size of LHR/ORD/LAX/SIN - ARN is a doddle. That is what I meant. Perhaps it would be better to say its a less complex airport.

I haven't been through CPH in some years, but I do remember it being more accessible (both getting to the airport and in the airport) than ARN, I will grant you that. ARN has its issues but for a transit airport compared to some of the biggies in Europe, yeah, its the one I put my 70 year old parents through last year when they were flying between the US and Ireland.