Old Jul 23, 19, 7:13 am
diburning

2019 Secret Santa

Programs: DL GM, UA, B6, AA, WN, AS, AGR
The language on the Sky Club website seems to be a bit complicated.

I am traveling BOS-JFK-YYZ, so it's international, and wholly on Delta. I am also a Gold Medallion. Does this mean I get access in BOS and JFK? Here's the part that makes me think that I do (but would appreciate if someone could confirm):

SkyTeam Elite Plus® (including Delta Diamond, Platinum or Gold Medallion® Members) traveling in any cabin on a SkyTeam international flight or a SkyTeam domestic flight connecting to/from a same-day international flight (includes same-day travel on a Delta domestic flight connecting to an international Delta—or any other SkyTeam partner—flight) will receive club access with up to one guest. If traveling on an international itinerary, please show a frequent flyer credential for lounge access.

Note: SkyTeam Elite Plus benefits are provided only at the departure airport and not at the arrival airport unless connecting to a qualifying SkyTeam flight. SkyTeam Elite Plus benefits do not include access to third-party business lounges. For more details on third-party lounge access, click here.

*International Travel includes: Customers traveling to/from Europe, Asia, South America, Central America, Africa, Canada and Mexico (excludes travel to/from the Caribbean, Guam, Palau and Saipan).