FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : Suite Night Awards - SNA - questions and discussion thread
Old Jul 19, 2019, 1:03 am
EuropeanPete

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Originally Posted by xar
Hi all, not sure if this has been discussed before but wondering why cant SNAs be confirmed at the point of booking? If award certs / points can be confirmed, why not SNA too?
After all, SNA certs do have value behind it (I read someone saying that MR actually pays the property) unlike 'complementary elite' upgrades.
In case MR is afraid of losing revenue if guests apply SNAs over peak periods then black out dates can be defined.

Posting this as i'm having terrible luck in trying to get my SNA to clear.
This is the 2nd time getting rejected and my stay is just for 1 night. I was willing to pay for the suite as well but no availability on-line either :S
They don’t confirm at point of booking because that’s how it’s designed. They’d obviously be worth a ton more if they were (Hyatt top level get 4 which are confirmed immediately). If there was no suite availability online, you’d have to suspect you’d be really unlikely to get a free SNA upgrade, surely?