FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Credit AC econ fares to Asiana
View Single Post
Old Jul 18, 2019, 5:31 pm
lsquare
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by hkgyyzcdg
We're on the same boat. That's the thing, I'm just guessing very likely basic K, standard K & flex K will earn 25%, 50% and 100% respectively.
Some third party sites don't even show if they are basic, standard or flex. I can only tell when it's basic cuz it has no baggage included.
I'm planning to book UA more too if that's the case although I really don't wanna fly UA :P.
So far all of my AC K flights have given me 50%, but they were all done before July 15th. I have one more booked next month, but I don't remember if it's basic or not. I didn't care if it was basic or not at the time of booking because I wasn't accruing AP miles. How can I check?

One other thing that I've noticed is that domestic AC K fare will start accruing miles on OZ?

Where will you be flying next week? I guess we'll find out soon. How do you book AC flights on third party sites? Don't they all lead to AC's website? Doesn't basic still include luggage on trans-pacific flights?

The problem with UA is that there are no direct international flights. Occasionally I see a good fare going to SIN/PEK via SFO.