FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Holding All Pax On Board Due To Medical Incident
Old Jul 18, 2019, 3:07 pm
rickg523
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by BOH
I wasn't complaining and having re-read my original post there is no complaining in there or even inferring that I was being inconvenienced. Nor did I have a connection to make when it happened to me, nor did my partner when it happened to her on Tuesday this week - nowhere in my OP does it state either of us had connections to make. I was simply asking out of curiosity because to me it seemed far better for both the ill pax and the paramedic if they had peace and quiet, privacy and use of all available space.

I hope that is clear, it is difficult to see how someone could have so badly misread and misinterpreted someone else's post.
Sorry I was not clear. That remark wasn't aimed at you, or at your OP, but at those who do find any inconvenience out of bounds.
My argument was simply that it's very likely that if disembarkation commences, the EMT team will be "swimming upstream."
Again, my apologies if this came across as a personal attack. Furthest thing from my mind.