Old Jul 18, 19, 6:01 am
dmbolp

10 days in and have completed the challenge, obviously with the help from 5,000 bonus MQMs thru a AMEX Delta Platinum card offer that posted a couple days ago. Flying so far has only gotten me 8 segments and 7,772 MQMs, so the bonus 5,000 got me over the 12,500 MQM threshold. Maybe a good data point for others needing help with the MQM/MQS portion of the challenge. And I blew thru the MQD $1,500 threshold with $2,600 so far :

Congratulations on successfully completing the SkyMiles Medallion® Status Match Challenge and earning Gold Medallion Status!

If you registered for the offer between July 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019, your Gold Medallion Status will be maintained until January 31, 2020.

If you registered for the offer on or after July 1, 2019, your Gold Medallion Status will be maintained until January 31, 2021.

Experience the Medallion Difference with these Gold Medallion Benefits:

• Unlimited Complimentary Upgrades
• Complimentary Preferred Seats
• Delta Sky Priority® suite of services, featuring Priority Boarding, Priority Check-In and accelerated security lines at select airports
• SkyTeam® Elite Plus status when flying internationally on our SkyTeam partner airlines
• Same-day confirmed and standby fee waivers

And introducing our newest Medallion Benefit: Reclaim My Status. When life happens, we're here to help. Find out more.

Already enrolled in the Platinum Status Match Challenge? Continue flying to meet the Challenge requirements and maintain Platinum Medallion Status.

You'll find everything you need to know about the Medallion Program and your new benefits at delta.com/medallionprogram. Plus, your digital Medallion card will be available in the Fly Delta app for iPhone® and Android™.

Thank you again for participating in the Challenge and becoming a Member of the Medallion Program.

We look forward to seeing you on board.

Last edited by dmbolp; Jul 18, 19 at 6:20 am