Old Jul 17, 19, 11:48 am
Artmasterx

Programs: UA platinum
I applied July 1, got a rejection for incorrect supporting docs on July 13, and replied a few hours later with more documentation. No response to the consideration yet.

Originally Posted by DreamHigh View Post
Most of my experiences with twitter agents are like yours. Some are absolute angels. I dm'd in 8 days after I sent in my fax application to inquire whether they received it. Agent replied that she asked the Skymiles desk to review it right then and there. Received challenge and status in app 5 mins after
Today I received a similar twitter reply of you should have given it 6-8 weeks . I suppose the Twitter equivalent of HUCA is to start a new DM thread with Delta and hope you get a different person? I have a flight to Korea in a 5 days and would really love for that to count toward my platinum match. So I may pester them again on Friday if I have not heard anything to see if any magic happens.

Originally Posted by findark View Post
DP: Applied June 30, approval email July 10 with confirmation on July 12. Account was updated on July 11 with the status and 90-day window.

I am reaching out to see if they will move it back to July 7 to include my flight, but if not oh well - will probably still make it.
I would love to hear if you get a positive response to this. If my reconsideration is not approved in time, I will be taking the same route and beg them to backdate the challenge. If I can get my Korea flight counted fully, then I will certainly achieve the challenge, but questionable if it does not.