FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air China / Air Canada with connection flight
Old Jul 16, 2019, 6:02 pm
vnfilm1

Air China / Air Canada with connection flight

I have some United mile and want to use them for my coming trip . There is only 2 airlines having business award seat for 2 peoples to travel in 1st week of October, 2019. My travel partner has mobility issue and I am not sure which airline is best to choose. My plan is to send our checked bad to final destination . Either Bali or Singapore.
Can someone please give me your inputs about Business class with China Air (SFO - Beijing - Singapore) and Canada Air ( SF0 - YVR- ICN) .

a) Which airline is better in term of flat seat, food, service and handle wheel chair assistance for mobility travel passenger. If I fly with Canada Airline, I will fly in a Dreamliner787-9 and will have a coonection flight at Incheon airport , while China airline ( CA986 and CA975) is Boeing 747 and A330-300 and my connection flight will be at Beijing airport.

b) I read online that Beijing airport is not good for choosing a connection flight. If you have make a connection fly at Beijing airport, can you please share your input .

c) Another question out of this subject, between Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park and JW Marriott, which hotel to choose (for people who has low rank of loyalty with Marriott). Which hotel will have more thai local food rear by.

By the way, we do not speak any Chinese and don't have China Visa to enter China .

Thank you and please advise