FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA Platinum - Luftansa flight upgrades
View Single Post
Old Jul 16, 2019, 1:52 pm
JDS747

Programs: UA Platinum, Avis Preferred, Hertz PC, Hyatt Discoverist , Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by billchristoff
Finally, I have never traveled with this many people before with having this status. I think that everyone on the outbound (united) trip will be able to check in the premier desk and use the pre-check line due to my status. But, I think only one person will be able to enter the lounge as my guest. Is that correct?
Bolding mine: this is correct, everyone will be able to check in at the premier desk with you on the outbound but only those who have actual pre-check will be able to use the pre-check line. As long as everyone is on the same PNR then those without pre-check should at least get premier access so they can use those lines. When it comes to the return I'm not sure if everyone can use the LH Star Alliance Gold check-in lines or not as I've never traveled with that many on another airline before. Someone else would have to chime in on that one. If you are all on the same PNR though I honestly don't see why they couldn't.