FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HK Airport Express Same Day
View Single Post
Old Jul 16, 2019, 8:50 am
ftrichard

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, BAEC Silver, TK Miles & Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by tentseller
I needed to shout a second time as someone did not check their facts when suggested the first time. We need to get the facts right as a service to the readers of this thread as Hong Kongers.
And yet you, in this sub-forum, chose to lead me into a nuance trap for your own entertainment rather than actually state the 100% factually correct information that you already knew to the OP. So, tentseller, you asked a nuanced question of me that you already knew the answer to... rather than just provide the OP with the more detailed answer with your specific local knowledge.

My experience of FlyerTalk elsewhere is that people are constructive (there's that word again) rather than teasingly pedantic. If you knew that Klook doesn't offer that very specific variant of the return ticket (same day, different to open return ticket that Klook sells at a discount) then why not say so constructively rather than open a trap for a stranger who is trying to save the OP some money.

We all hate ourselves for so many things. But chiefly, right now, I hate myself for responding to this thread again.