FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airport-managed lounges discontinued for SAS passengers.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 1:59 pm
highupinthesky

Programs: More than one
I'm currently on an assignment which brings me to destinations which are only served regularly by LX or LH. I'm EB *G and know which lounges I have access. But out of curiosity I'm wondering who will pay the lounge access in the below cases.
  • Eco on LH metal entering the LH senator lounge at FRA. It's my EB *G status which grants me the access, but is it LH or SK who pays for the access?
  • Bizz on LX metal entering the LH senator lounge at FRA. Again it's my EB *G status with grants me the access, but this time it's not a LH flight, so does it change who pay?
  • Bizz on LX metal entering the LX bizz lounge at Zurich. I assume it will be the bizz ticket which will grant me the access despite it being a *G lounge and I have *G status. Am I correct assuming it will be LX who pays for the access?
  • Eco on LH metal entering the Erste Premier lounge in PRG. Despite it being a contract lounge, LH apparently grant you access if you are *G and fly LH metal. But are they also paying?