FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Appears B6 is trialing free meal vouchers / EMS seats for 2hr+ delays (Mosaic only)
Old Jul 13, 2019, 10:16 pm
bj27

Programs: Previously top-tier everything, now a happy free agent
Appears B6 is trialing free meal vouchers / EMS seats for 2hr+ delays (Mosaic only)

Received this email for a trip SEA-JFK tomorrow and didn't see it posted elsewhere so thought I would share.

To sum, if your flight is delayed 2 or more hours, you (and others on your itinerary) can receive a meal voucher and a free EMS seat... Doesn't seem like there is a restriction on flights delayed for weather, which is nice. This no-strings-attached trial benefit is unexpected and a nice touch.

Unfortunately I am already booked in Mint so that negates the potential benefit of the complimentary EMS seat. So in my case, ideally we are just on-time and that's that

EDIT: guess this is discussed (albeit slightly off-topic from the original thread) here: Mosaic no more free even more space seats

Hello XXX,

Thanks for your continued business and loyalty to JetBlue.

It's peak travel season, and we wanted to give you a heads-up about a new benefit we're piloting for Mosaic customers and other travelers booked on your itinerary.

In the unlikely event that your JetBlue-operated flight tomorrow encounters a posted delay of two hours or more, you may opt to receive a same-day meal voucher* and an Even MoreŽ Space seat.** All you need to do is identify yourself to a JetBlue crewmember at the airport to receive this benefit.

Please note, this trial offer is only available for your flight tomorrow, and can only be fulfilled by a JetBlue crewmember at the airport.We look forward to welcoming you on board.

Yours Blue-ly,

Don Uselmann
Vice President, Loyalty
JetBlue

*Meal vouchers are subject to local airport concession availability.
**Even MoreŽ Space offer applies if not already seated in Even MoreŽ Space, and space permitting. Previously purchased Even MoreŽ Space seats will not be refunded.

Last edited by bj27; Jul 13, 2019 at 10:21 pm