FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Concorde Room Card
View Single Post
Old Jul 13, 2019, 1:23 am
orbitmic
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Oaxaca
Do CCR card holders get access to CCBs in SIN/DXB when not flying F? Not that these bars are anything special, but the DXB one has its uses, given the regular overcrowding in that lounge when flights are operated by 388 or 86J 744.

Think you also get the F dining in LHR T3 Flounge, though any self-respecting FTer will probably be in the CX F lounge anyway
no to the first question, see thread reference above. Theoretically yes for T3 F dining but the only time I asked for it a few months ago on my way to CPT was told it was just the normal menu.

As mentioned elsewhere having been ccr for many years I share none of the ‘suspicions of additional service’ of others, still never had a long haul upgrade nor a t5-t3 private transfer. I know many others who’ve had either or both, sometimes frequently, and are not ccr so still suspect it’s some entirely unrelated ingredients. As for better service from aa I’m certain their systems do not see different info for ggl and ggl+ccr.