FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Enrollment on Arrival
View Single Post
Old Jul 9, 2019, 8:38 pm
MisterBill

Originally Posted by TWA884
There are numerous reports in the Global Entry - processing timelines of first time applications [US citizens & LPR's] thread of the interviewer neglecting to click on the final approve button. In just about all of those cases, a call to the enrollment center in question quickly resolved the problem.
Originally Posted by luv2vacay
So the email I got from CBP had a link to the "Upon Arrival" contact info. But it takes you to a website without contact info.
I instead went to the "main" site

https://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-t...enters/georgia

and there's the ATL airport location with the phone #.

Keep in mind, we went to our Upon Arrival interview in ATL
If you went elsewhere, you'll need to find that location.
Well I don't see a phone number for the JFK T1 CBP office since it is not a normal interview location but I guess I'll try making some calls tomorrow. I found the main CBP office at JFK, maybe they can help. When I called the enrollment office at T4 number yesterday, no one picked up.

Update: the T4 office still isn't picking up their phone and their voicemail is full. Called the main CBP office at JFK and they didn't have a number for the T1 office. Just resubmitted the email request and hopefully they can get it fixed.

BTW from that other thread, the secret to getting a real person on the phone at the 877 number is:

I called 877 227 5511 (using prompts 6/1/4/0)

Last edited by MisterBill; Jul 10, 2019 at 1:46 pm