FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Recent Hilton / Aspire devaluations summary
Old Jul 7, 2019, 9:32 pm
B3nder

Originally Posted by SgtRyan
So today at LHR T3, I went to the No1 lounge with the wife and in-laws. I asked the agent how many people I could guest in and the agent said that she wasn't sure? I then asked if I could pay for people to come in to which the agent said yes however she wasn't sure how much it would cost as each card is different? She scanned my app and all 4 of us went in. Will they now automatically charge my Amex and if so how much?
From Amex terms (Aspire new card page):
"Priority Pass is an independent airport lounge access program. At any visit to a Priority Pass Select lounge that admits guests, you may bring in two guests for no charge. You will be charged the amount equal to the guest visit fee of the Priority Pass Standard program for any additional guests."
Amex terms still currently link to the regular priority pass select webpage listing for participating locations, with no warning of the pending cut to the program.

The Chase Sapphire Reserve states $27 fee for additional guests beyond the 2 included. I'd expect you'd see similar charge for your 3rd guest.
But the Priority Pass website lists a $32 guest charge with the Standard membership, which is the amount referred to in Amex terms. (https://www.prioritypass.com/en/join-prioritypass)
I wonder if/what charge you will see on your Amex statement for your 3rd guest.

Last edited by B3nder; Jul 7, 2019 at 9:51 pm