FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Constructive Criticism of La Premiere
View Single Post
Old Jul 7, 2019, 4:15 pm
SFO777
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Klems
My tag wasn't personalized either, and it also took a long time for them to locate one.
Originally Posted by NumbThumb
Same for me. I asked when I arrived and the tag didn't appear until we were about to depart 5 hours later.
Originally Posted by caliform
When I was in the lounge they couldn't locate al luggage tag (I politely asked for it and the lady actually seemed a bit offended?) and eventually came around (after an hour or so) with a... leather keychain? Interesting.
I guess my experience was not a one off then. I had called the LP line a few days prior to my arrival to alert them and request a tag. LP agent put me on hold, then came back and told me that everything was arranged and the tag(s) would be waiting for me. Fast forward to last Thursday and of course it was not waiting. Asked the PA who met me and then checked in at least twice during my 5 hour stay. At one point, I was told that another PA was working on it, and then finally that "he is on the way with it". Pretty bizarre that everyone has more or less the same difficulty for a basic non-personalized tag. Perhaps keeping them in stock in the lounge might be a good idea?