FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Quidco and TopCashBack (UK) Discussion Thread
Old Jul 7, 2019, 2:07 pm
roberino

Programs: A3*G, LH FTL, VS Red, Avis Preferred, Hertz President's Circle, (RIP Diamond Club)
Originally Posted by ankomonkey
I have used both sites for quite a few years. I would generally choose whichever site had the best rate. I went through a bad patch with TCB where I had a few valid cashbacks declined and their CS seemed indifferent. So I started to use Quidco for everything unless the TCB rate was significantly better. I then had a few issues with Quidco and cashback not being paid. So I thought I'd give TCB another go as preferred site. I had a few issues with TCB again, but nothing too major. I came to the conclusion that neither site is perfect and both can be pretty bad about resolving issues on valid claims sometimes. So I'm back to where I started, generally picking the one with the highest rate. On big purchases with a high value of cashback I now just take multiple screenshots to cover myself if I need to make a claim from either one. I still rate them both above BA e-store (worst) and VS Shops Away (3rd). Probably doesn't help you much!
Actually pretty useful! Thanks