Old Jul 7, 19, 11:07 am
alanslegal

Programs: HHD, SPG LTG
Originally Posted by scwam View Post
$72 is somewhat cheap for 200 grams Waygu even if it is only the steak. I think we pay around $150+ for 200 grams from upper middle tier Wagyu here in Tokyo in a 3-course meal. But typically less than 200g.
And US$72+ is at The Ledge by David Pynt (who is the guy behind Burnt Ends, Singapore - which ranked 59th in the world this year). Top bloke had a decent chat with him last night.

Originally Posted by jphripjah View Post
The setup here is far superior to the Conrad Maldives Rangali Island 100s beach villas, where you can't see the beach or ocean from your villa or deck. I'd much rather have the unobstructed view of the ocean and beach from my deck,even if it means the possibility of seeing, on average, one human being a day walking on the beach and him seeing me.
I agree completely. I would take this large pool with 180 degrees worth of unobstructed beach/ocean views over the Conrad DBVs. Same with you, the only person I have seen walk past our beach villa has been the workers who rake the sand once in the morning ... I only got a bit nervous because I doing my toilet business (too much info?) and whilst seated I could see past my bath tub, pool, plants and then they were raking along. But hey, those toilet seats are smart things? It opens up when I approach and when I leave it closes itself up.