FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hainan Airlines
Thread: Hainan Airlines
View Single Post
Old Jul 4, 2019, 11:43 pm
edkwan88

Programs: AA Plat, AS Gold 75k, Marriott Titanium, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by datexan
Just cancelled our points booking with SQ (MEL-CPH) for some cash flights in I with HU (MEL- FCO) AU$3600 pp (note some are still available at $3300 in Oct/ Nov 19 - flight deals post) Booked at Flight Centre (Aus) cause I haven’t had any experience with HU website ( kudos to flight centre - dropped a couple of $1000 to price match)
OK valid ticket numbers and PRN, but the HU website “will only allow bookings made on the their web site to be managed on their website” ticket numbers and PRN return errors
#SO , I asked Flight Centre to allocate seat via Sabre. I have rung the airline and had either communication breakdown or phone menus that wander off into Chinese from English.
The Soft product is reportedly very good , my question is anyone have any experience with these issues or any ideas as to how I can arrange my Limo transfers and have a shot at arranging a meal?
Thx DT
For the limo service, if you email them, you should be able to set it up. Try this link and scroll down on how to make a reservation. I just made my first reservation with them in I class and will be flying out next week. I had a few issues with the online tool as well. I had to call in, the English service was rather poor (luckily, I speak Chinese). Agent confirmed you can't change/view your reservations on their online system. I booked through a corporate travel tool (Concur) and was able to change and pick my seats from there so I had no issues really.

https://www.hainanairlines.com/US/US/Limo-service