FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC Announces Increased Capacity and Enhanced Services to Atlantic Canada
Old Jul 4, 2019, 5:57 am
Symmetre

Programs: airlines and hotels and rental cars - oh my!
Originally Posted by Santander
While I have never flown Rouge, I'm sure I would prefer a Rouge A319 over a Q400 or CRJ.
"While I have never flown Rouge" is the key phrase there. Try them once and you will quickly change your mind.

Originally Posted by StuMcIlwain
Are you in for a surprise, unless you are planning to fly in J.
I'll take almost anything over Y in a Rouge A319, unless I happen to have one of the 8 preferred seats.
I won't even do the bulkhead. If I can't get a seat up front, or either 19A/F, then I just book another flight. I won't beat myself up that badly so Calin can make a bigger bonus.

Originally Posted by Plumber
Just yesterday I booked Rouge YOW-FLL for Dec 2019 and again for Jan 2020 and I thought ‘but Rouge doesn’t service YOW’.... then of course figured that is changing....
Get used to it. I've become convinced rouge will one day replace mainline completely.

Originally Posted by YOWCDNFF
Although no official announcements have been made for the winter 2019/2020 season, I now see that YOW- FLL/MCO/TPA/CUN/PUJ is moving to Rouge next winter.. but then so is YHZ-MCO/TPA which was not part of the above announcement
See previous comment.

Originally Posted by respectable_man
Thankfully it seems many are not ready to pony up the $$ to pre-select those seats. Otherwise wear knee-pads.
The problem with knee-pads is they take up even more space that simply doesn't exist. Amputation above the knee seems to work better.