Old Jul 4, 19, 1:04 am
nall

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plat, HH GLD (thanks Citi), former DL silver
I've gone through this whole thread to try and find non-GC datapoints. Please note that this data is mostly from before the recent change, which means things may have changed, and you shouldn't use this as a bible.

Here are the things that have been pretty consistently reimbursed automatically:

Elite 500-mile Stickers:MCE/Seat Selection:Mileage Multipler:Admirals Club Memberships:Admirals Club Passes:Admirals Club Food/Drinks:And the things that have been pretty consistently NOT reimbursed automatically (although many have been successful at requesting a manual reimbursement):

Baggage:Award Cancellation Fee:Close-In Ticket Fee:Change Fee:Items with fairly YMMV responses:

Award Taxes/Fees:Upgrades:Elite Challenges:And finally, things with only one data point:

Pet Fee:External Reservation Fee:Same Day Flight Change:Five Star Service:(I don't know about anyone else, but I'm actually sort of amused at the list of things that aren't automatically reimbursed.)

In any case, I'll be trying a few of these in the next few weeks and will report my datapoints.