View Single Post
Old Jul 3, 19, 7:39 pm
ISTFlyer

Programs: BAEC Silver, TK M&S Elite Plus, KE SPC, PC Bolbol, KK Brnz, LCA Silv, HH Blue, Bonvoy
If you're looking for a cultural trip in Turkey, the Aegean or the Mediterranean peninsula would be great to visit those days. Assuming that you intend to rent a car and explore the area, I would suggest you visit the Ephesus area, the Afrodisias Antic City, The Bodrum Castle and Archeological Museum, the ancient city of Kayaköy, do a boat tour in Dalyan. Also, you could do day trips to beach areas such as Kuşadası, Marmaris, Ölüdeniz, etc... if you prefer.

The weather would be perfect down in those areas and there wouldn't be that many people so I assume that you would have a really pleasant trip if you prefer going to the southwestern part of the country.

Cappadocia would also be great but I think that 2-3 days is enough to visit there. Also, the Cappadocia area has much more stuff to do than hot air ballooning. Over there, you could visit the Göreme Antic City, ancient caverns, the Ihlara Valley and much more.

Also, I could suggest a hotel or region to stay depending on your preferences where to visit and the hotel chain that you want to earn points.