FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Air Lines Elite Status Match Challenge : The Definitive Thread
Old Jul 3, 2019, 9:49 am
Zorak
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by deepakvalecha
I have a couple of questions that I haven't found answers to, relating to my specific scenario and I'm hoping someone can share insights.
Have you read the wiki on this thread, or the DL website page about status match/challenge?

https://www.delta.com/content/www/en...hallenge.html/

[*]If I match to Platinum in October, does the period run till Jan 2020 or does it end 30 Dec 2019 like the regular qualifications?
"If you enroll in the challenge on or after July 1, 2019 and you complete the requirements, your Medallion Status will be extended through January 31, 2021."

[*]Will the match that starts in October also include the Jan-Sep 2019 MQMs towards the tier / match criteria?
"Enjoying your complimentary Medallion Status? Extend it by earning the required amount of Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) or Medallion Qualification Segments (MQSs) during the 3 month complimentary period"