FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Campbell Center {US-TX}
Old Jul 2, 2019, 12:37 am
hotturnip

Programs: DL , AC, BA, Hhonors Diamond, IH Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
I just stayed here and I thought it was great. Rooms seemed recently renovated and were very nice--upgraded to a corner room. Internet was adequate, although not fast. Staff was super nice. Gold breakfast was a full hot buffet, served with a smile. Free and abundant parking. Contrary to the report above, there is NOT a DART station behind the hotel. Instead, it sits squarely between two rail stations, but not walking distance to either. FYI--if you have a DND on the door when the housekeepers happen to come by, be forewarned: they WON'T come back. You have to get the desk to call them. (I actually spoke to the desk clerks about this--they said it was the hotel's policy, which I find a bit strange. I just told the clerk each day as I went out the door to have housekeeping clean my room.)

I would gladly stay here again, particularly given the low Price Match Guarantee rate I got.