FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Do Vegas MGM nights count as qualifying nights towards globalist?
Old Jun 30, 2019, 3:16 pm
easy_money

Programs: DL Gold, B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
Originally Posted by gengar
Just to note that some FT'ers have reported comp nights earning night credit, although others have had mixed experiences and I personally have never gotten night credit for comp nights.
I've never really paid attention to if comp nights counted as qualifying nights since I don't stay enough with Hyatt to earn status the traditional way. But looking through the last 2 years of stay with MLIFE (all COMP nights), I have received qualifying nights credit for several comp stays. Tried looking for a pattern or similarity for receiving it but couldn't find any correlation. I received credit for stays that had spend and stays that didn't. My most recent stay was last week where I received 4 night credits with $0 spend (all charges were taken off at the back-end). I've seen others report receiving credit for comp stays too but haven't seen or found the criteria that triggers it.