FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New parking arrangements at TLV terminal 3
Old Jun 30, 2019, 2:17 pm
BATLV

Originally Posted by mikebg
As of today it is no longer possible to park for more than 24 hours in the two car parks adjacent to the terminal (Kerem - vineyard and Pardes - orchard). The alternative offered is to park in car park number 26, which costs only ₪40 (rather than ₪80) but requires use of a (pathetic) shuttle bus which runs (at best) every 20 minutes or so.

In traditional Israeli manner, there has been no advance publicity, and I am sure a good number of people missed their flights today as a result. Fortunately for me, I happened to arrive earlier than usual.

In my estimation this change will result in an additional 30 minutes on arrival and departure for passengers coming with their own vehicles.
Overall it is a good thing to discourage arrival in private cars, but of course, any change should be managed, while IAA has mismanaged it. But then what can you expect from an organization that does not even show a map of the terminal and the parking facilities on its website ( forget about the fact they did not even bother to create a website for LLBG. One needs to navigate through the IAA site for that.