FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can't Make M&M Selection on Phone
View Single Post
Old Jun 30, 2019, 12:26 am
sophialite

Programs: LH HON, AF Platinum
Can't Make M&M Selection on Phone

When I try to select a M&M selection online, I get an error.

This isn't new. The new website is awful and I've sort of given up hope on ever being able to make my selections online.

What is new is that I had called the senator line in Switzerland to ask them to make the selection for me.

1) The first time I called, I was routed to Switzerland. The operator said that he didn't know how to make the selection and that he was pretty sure he couldn't do that. When I told him I had been able to do it numerous times over the phone previously, he consulted with his supervisor and still said he couldn't do it.

I thought this might have been an aberration, so I called again later.

2) This second attempt was routed to South Africa because it was after hours. The agent insisted the same--that he can't make the selection for me. When I told him, again, that I've been able to do it over the phone previously, he tried to figure something out and we were successful.

Am wondering if others are having this issue as well... not being able to make a selection online, and now over the phone. I ask because I have to make another selection now and I am not looking forward to multiple calls to the senator line to get this resolved.