FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Seasons corporate customer service contacts?
Old Jun 26, 2019, 11:06 pm
david22

Four Seasons corporate customer service contacts?

Hi all,

Anyone know how to get in touch with corporate customer service at Four Seasons? After staying at several Four Seasons over the years, I purchased their Four Seasons Bed to replace my aging but comfortable mattress in my work crash pad (where I sleep weeknights). They handle the sale like a spa or accessory sale, and my order was handled through the Beverly Wilshire for whatever reason (even though I'm in SF).

I can honestly say the overall experience has been one of the worst I've ever had with any company, not just from luxury brands but in general. I can imagine being more happy with Spirit Airlines and Comcast at this point.

The initial delivery experience was so terrible... it took 11 calls over 4 days and even after that the delivery company 1) didn't provide proof of insurance, 2) absolutely would not schedule a time that was compatible with my HOA's requirement that I book the loading dock, 3) showed up unannounced to the point where I was in violation of my building HOA rules (and will probably be fined), etc. 4) broke stuff in my house.

I'm sure that's not the kind of experience Four Seasons wants to associate with it's brand. But even after all of that, if the mattress was acceptable, it would just be an ephemeral cautionary anecdote. However, what arrived was uncomfortable and didn't feel anywhere close to what I expected or had previously at their hotels. What I had was unusable. So I asked them to send me the more plush topper... which they charged me fully for. They sent one and it didn't fit. After back and forth they sent another replacement and that also didn't fit. It's too small and it's like really obvious basic math because it's not too small by a tiny bit... it's like obviously too short (the first time we didn't measure and just tried forever to try and attach it wondering why it was so hard). [0]

It's almost comical because this has been consistently screwed up at every step. They just can't get it right, period.

At this point I've wasted a month, ~$2600 and I have a mattress I find not old worse than my old mattress, but unusable, and I've wasted a huge amount of time going back and forth with them for a very long time with this... I couldn't imagine a worse customer experience. Shame on you Four Seasons.

Now I'm trying to find out where I should escalate to, and I figured FlyerTalk might know points of contact in corporate who can take a look at why my Four Seasons Bed experience was total dogshit.

[0]

Original topper: 79" tall

Replacement: 76" tall and different trim.

Replacement placed on top of existing topper, lined up at headboard.