FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can I travel with Dr. Pepper? In cans or bottles?
Old Jun 25, 2019, 1:50 pm
kklems
Original Member

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Diamond, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver
One thing to remember is the weight so remember to take that into account. But we routinely will bring 12 packs of cans with us when we cruise since we travel light and have lots of extra luggage allowance to use. I take two 12 packs of pop and take some packing tape and reinforce the corners and seal the ends. I than place both in a padded disposable bubble wrap sack that I accumulate over the year. I place that in a folding, padded cooler and zip it up. I don't bother taping the bubble wrap sack much because I can guarantee TSA will inspect that suitcase. So I now have a cooler to place my drinks in when I arrive, a suitcase to carry back booze or trinkets from the countries I visit and packing material to protect what I am bringing back. Other than TSA pawing around my bag it arrives just fine each time. I would suggest not packing things you don't want to get wet or sticky someplace else just in case though.