Old Jun 24, 19, 10:34 pm
Aero137

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Marriott Titanium
My upcoming menus for J next month:

DFW-CDG
  • Panko Crusted Prawns - roasted rainbow carrots, zucchini noodles, ginger hibiscus
  • Pommery Mustard and Honey Baked Chicken - wild mushroom and pea risotto, giardiniera
  • Four Cheese Spinach Ravioli - creamy parmesan sauce, blistered cherry tomatoes, portabello marinara, basil oil
  • Horseradish Beef Short Rib - twice-baked potato, haricots verts, thyme and red wine reduction
LHR-LAX
  • Braised Beef Braised Beef - horseradish sauce, sweet potato mash, brown butter, creamed Savoy cabbage
  • Broccoli-Stuffed Chicken - tomato marinara sauce, roasted Schupfnudeln, cherry tomatoes on the vine
  • Honey and Soy Marinated Salmon - teriyaki sauce, edamame, grits, broccoli
  • Potato Korma Curry - dal makhani, basmati rice, sautéed spinach, paratha bread
All of them sound good, but I know that’s only a small part of the story.

What I’ve seen is that people have had good experiences with shrimp/prawns ex-DFW (and it sounds like the lightest option), so I’m leaning toward that. I’m also thinking the Potato Korma ex-LHR sounds like a safe choice (my backup would have been an AVML anyways). If I was convinced the Braised Beef was going to be executed well, I would go with that though.

Last edited by Aero137; Jun 26, 19 at 8:24 pm