Old Jun 23, 19, 5:13 pm
SunkissedMommy

AA 110
ORD-FCO
Premium Economy
788 Dreamliner

We had really good service on this flight. FAs were friendly and circulating for most of the flight. We were allowed to go to the forward galley for snacks. They had chips, cookies, popcorn, etc. The FA even mentioned to take extra toward the end of the flight because it gets offloaded and not saved. So we had snacks for the apartment we rented in Rome

Menu

The Slow Roasted "Beef" was more of a meatloaf style made from a ground beef and seasoning combo. I wouldn't call it slow roasted. The food was edible but nothing to be excited about. The potatoes were actually cooked perfectly and the little sauce under it all had a nice flavor. The salad was pathetic and the dressing was supposed to be balsamic but it tasted more like a spicy mustard which is NOT to my liking. The dessert was definitely good. I can't comment on the roll, I saved it in my bag for "later" and found it the next day. It would have been a good weapon to use against a pickpocket while in Rome, lol

Fruit and yogurt plate. Fruit was fresh and good. I don't eat yogurt so it went untouched. The cinnamon roll was hard, chewy, and not good.

Last edited by SunkissedMommy; Jun 24, 19 at 7:26 am