FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge Access and other Lounge FAQs
View Single Post
Old Jun 21, 2019, 9:46 pm
QRC3288

Programs: CX, UA, Shangri-La, Hyatt, Starwood
Originally Posted by jix
Thanks for clarifying. In that case is this something that can be paid for? I see from https://www.hkairportconcierge.com/e...gy_service.php it's possible, but I assume that's going from departure immigration to far out gates. I would prefer to depart from Pier F and get transported to the Wing where the long haul CX flights usually depart.
*Yes you can pay for it. $70 HKD per person (about $9 USD). "The lounge to XXX" is not a normal route, so you'll need to ask the lounge attendants and might need to wait 10-15 mins fyi. But that link you included is indeed the service. And it's the same one CX gives their Diamonds for free.

*fyi, CX North America longhauls have changed in the last year, especially after the end of the secondary screening process. Now they frequently depart from all over the concourse. Europe departures, which are also longhaul!, never made a habit of departing from the low gates like the N. American counterparts. Anyway chances have reduced for N. American flights departing from the low gates. They frequently go from 20-60 now too.