FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Atlanta Airport {US-GA}
View Single Post
Old Jun 21, 2019, 10:12 am
aww3583

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
There wasnt any update for hilton atlanta airport for over a year.

Just had a stay here, well i was told the lounge had been closed as of May 2018, at check in i was asked if i want breakfast or 1000 points, so naturally i said breakfast, she said i just need to tell them my name, no upgrade, only got a room on the 8th floor.

In the morning i went to restaurant i was told no matter gold or diamond everyone have to pay, it does not matter continental or full breakfast, so i was charged $10.95 for the buffet, the server never bought me cream for my coffee despite i asked her twice with only 5 tables. When i mention at check out, the agent said the check in agent was supposed to tell me free breakfast only limited to grab and go at the cafe and buffet cost $27 for full price in the restaurant.

With the rates they are charging ($148 MVP rate) no lounge + very stingy breakfast, i would never come back and choose HGI, DT, and ES instead
I stayed here in March, and yes, free breakfast is limited to one item and one beverage from the "grab and go" kiosk in the lobby. Very stingy.

However, I've been lucky enough to never pay over $100/night here. It's a decent value at that rate, regardless of the breakfast options.