FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - London Hotel Recommendations (newer consolidated thread)
Old Jun 21, 2019, 6:12 am
BENLEE

Programs: Krisflyer PPS, SPG, Hyatt GoldPassport, Shangri-la Golden Circle, British Airways ExecClub
Originally Posted by fishy21
Any reviews of the Rosewood? I’m debating between Rosewood and Savoy... leaning towards Savoy because they have a pool.

But I will stay at Rosewood if service is better and rooms are better kept. Would love to hear experiences. Thanks.
Stayed at both. Savoy isn't a favourite here due to the perceived "stuffy" ambience but I really like it. It's classical / traditional. The one bedroom suite is the room type to choose as lower tier rooms are not as nice and won't come with butler service. Recently I switch to Lanesborough due to better location and hard product but might go back there.

I will not get anywhere near the Rosewood even if it's free stay. Creepy hotel with room decor resembling a mental asylum but that's largely personal taste so YMMV.

As a side note, I recently stayed at Connaught and quite like it. F&B is very good.