Old Jun 19, 19, 4:53 pm
gmt4

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by PDXPremier View Post
Ok, so it sounds like even airside is divided into departing vs. arriving passengers....since there is no option just to stay airside in terminal 3 without going through security again, the Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge in Terminal 2 (landside) is probably a better option. Thanks for the info.
Yes when coming in International you are channeled directly from the arrival gate through to arrivals in every terminal. Arrivals and departures are segregated, there is no way to cross over from arrivals over unless you 1) follow the purple transfer signs and follow the security/immigrations protocols as appropriate, or 2) go all the way out through immigrations and customs and back through the departures hall. .

As you know the AA arrivals lounge in T3 is for J passengers or OWE, its not an AC, so like you said the the other option is the Plaza Premium arrivals lounge in T2 or T4. I'm primarily a *G flyer into LHR, and use the T2 PP arrivals lounge regularly when in Y, else I use the UA arrivals T2 lounge when in J. The PP T2 arrivals lounge is rarely overcrowded and is a great option. No complaints here. Small food selection for order, but its clean, modern, and like I said rarely crowded.

Last edited by gmt4; Jun 19, 19 at 5:07 pm