FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : Suite Night Awards - SNA - questions and discussion thread
Old Jun 18, 2019, 6:52 pm
damon88

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Lifetime Titanium, Delta Plat, Hilton Diamond , Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by margarita girl
It has been confirmed that properties may withdraw certain suite/room types from the SNA pool after you've made your choices, leaving you with no checked options. When you look at your reservation online, you will still see this:

However, when you click on MODIFY/CANCEL REQUEST, you will get this warning with no options checked off, and no chance at your SNA ever clearing!

So make sure you periodically review your SNA choices to make sure your options haven't changed. In my case, two Florence properties (St Regis and Westin) withdrew all but their miniscule suites (377 sq ft) from the SNA pool, none of which I had chosen, so nothing was checked off.

So no issues of withdrawn Suites but very weirdly when I checked the St Regis Hong Kong the 2 Suite Options were NOT checked- just a lower room type. I changed it which resulted in my SNAs being cancelled and returned to my account and then reapplied.

I am super grateful I checked today. You know I never have ever checked before and I would have been super bummed if I had no chance at the Suites.

So Thank You!!!

(only downside is that I now will be forever paranoid going forward)