FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Laundry (specifically, of undies)
View Single Post
Old Jun 18, 2019, 11:34 am
Hoyaheel

Programs: Delta Gold, silver, what yr is it?
Originally Posted by ysolde
On a two month trip, you probably won't have to wash your bras more than once. Again, sink wash, hang dry.
Wait, how many bras are you packing that you only wash bras once over a month?? At home, I usually wear 2 bras per week (one black, one nude, rotating almost equally based on what I'm wearing). But in the summer, I do wear more (I live in NC; I sweat). And I air them well overnight, but still....I definitely need to wash weekly when traveling unless I'm packing 4 or more per week. Which I usually don't.

I guess part of the issue for me is I do get sweaty. (and also why I like to travel to places in cool/cold times of the year ;-) So I'm just used to doing laundry - for me, I do a couple things every night in the sink so it doesn't add up. Can only do that if in the same place, of course. For some trips, we're renting an apt and have a washer or we're on a cruise and have self-serve machines (I'm not sending my bras out to a commercial laundry to be washed on high heat & dried on high heat!)