View Single Post
Old Jun 16, 19, 9:45 pm
diamond club freeloader

Programs: BMI Diamond Club refugee: BA-S; HH-D
Originally Posted by HardToConcentrate View Post
Hello all! I have a question, my husband and I will be staying here again in a couple of weeks.

Friends (Husband and wife with 9 year old, smart as a whip, very well behaved son) of ours are coming from Liverpool to join us on the weekend. We originally booked rooms at a different hotel for the weekend as Bankside would be too pricey. Now the rates are better and I can use points for one of the rooms.

Everything would be under my name and on my account. As a Diamond, would we all receive executive lounge access? I’ve not booked two rooms at a time before. I searched a bit, but thought it would be best to ask my Bankside regulars.

If not, no worries. Figured it was worth an ask.

Thank you you for your knowledge and time. I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by whimsey21 View Post
Hi

i booked two rooms as Diamond two summers ago and the they gave me lounge access for the whole family (2 adults and 2 kids). After booking, I emailed the Bankside to ask if they’d extend lounge access to both rooms and they agreed to do so- if having the lounge matters to you, I’d suggest reaching out in advance.
Just as another datapoint, I've had a few stays with 2 rooms booked in my name and had lounge access for occupants of both rooms granted without making any specific request for this. Admittedly these were a few years ago and obviously there is no guarantee. FWIW, if you were going to ask the hotel about this, it might be best to ask before making the booking.

Last edited by diamond club freeloader; Jun 17, 19 at 9:37 am Reason: typo