FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Way too many Bus gates, only Thai, and no Bus Class buses.....awful
Old Jun 16, 2019, 6:17 am
flyingislove

Programs: IHG Platinum Elite, AS MVP Gold 75K, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Thaikwai
TG466 last night from Melbourne (intercontinental) was another bl***y bus, and they piled as many people as possible in to the first bus. How does your argument about having lots of aircraft hold up at Singapore or Incheon or Hong Kong, where the home airline has huge numbers of aircraft, yet I have never been bused at any of these airports in the last ten years? I am flying SQ to Singapore on Tuesday, and may look at renewing my Gold with BA and see if I can effectively switch my loyalty, but I doubt it as Bangkok is where I live
I also got the bus from MEL in biz and was shoved in just the same...I have to say, it was my first TG experience, and I was really underwhelmed. Nice hard product though, fwiw, on their A350, even if movie selection was so-so. Also, check in was good at MEL. But ultimately glad I took OS from there to VIE instead of TG, even if that made me massage-ineligibie...