FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta and Virgin Atlantic Partnership
View Single Post
Old Jun 15, 2019, 3:40 pm
Duke787
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Based on the T&Cs cited above, is it safe to assume that I can arrive at any point during the day to JFK and access the VS lounge? There's no time limit or access limited to only 3 hours before actual departure of the DL/VS flight?

Details are that I'm flying with my wife on JFK - LHR (DL 1) which doesn't depart until 730pm. We are both on the same ticket for JFK - LHR - JFK (thank you DL for the 37k RT Y ticket) and will both have access via my PM status -- but due to work we are both coming to JFK from different places.

I can either fly in the night before our flight and stay in the city for free at my parent's apartment or I can just fly in first thing in the morning and spend the day working from JFK (also happens to be the cheaper option for flights). If I do the latter, I would want to primarily spend my day at the VS Clubhouse (definitely lunch over the limited options at the DL SkyClub) which more or less means 9am onwards (and having my wife join me when she arrives before going over to the SkyClub around departure time).

Have spent so much time at the DL T4 SkyClub that if I was going to be stuck there all day, I'd likely just end up flying in the night before and spending the day working from NYC and just take the train out to JFK early afternoon