FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARN early check in and baggage
View Single Post
Old Jun 15, 2019, 11:56 am
ChrisBub

Programs: Miles&More SEN; ITA Premium, Asante Gold, IHG Platinum, BAEC Bronze, Accor Silver, Radisson Premier
Hi,

For those in the know about ARN check in staff, we are flying ARN-BKK with QR and then we plan on taking an EK flight to PHN after landing in BKK. These would of course be separate tickets and we’d like to interline our baggage the whole was through. The QR Twitter team said that it should be possible to do, but wondering if anyone has any ARN or Swedish in general experience of through check in for baggage from QR to EK. I am aware there are interline threads, but they don’t really address this issue, which from the Twitter response I had from QR will seem to depend on the QR staff at ARN.

Basically trying to decide to take a risk and do this, or stay the night in BKK and fly the next morning, which would be our only other option. The fact my partner needs VOA in BKK also means we don’t want to go through Thai immigration more than once on our trip in SEA (the Thai part of the trip is the last few days). Thanks in advance for any insights on QR interlining with Emirates from ARN through BKK.