FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cebu Pacific Website glitch (messed up my tix)
Old Jun 13, 2019, 5:33 pm
jeffrocowboy

Programs: NZ Elite Partner/Silver (in own right), PR Classic, QF Bronze, UA Member, VA Red
Originally Posted by lovefly88
Booked two tickets on Cebu Pacific tonight. Flying to MNL on a Tuesday night. Double checked for accuracy before clicking payment. When I open my email the ticket is for the following day.
I called Cebu up and they said they will waive the rebooking fee but charge fare difference if 121 HKD ($15 USD). I’m all about principle of the matter, while $15 is not a big deal, why should I pay $15 for their mistake?. Spent nearly 2 hours on the phone talking to different agents and they said there’s nothing can be done unless I have screen shots. I asked why would I take a screen shot of a regular ticket I’m purchasing and the agent said the website has lots of problems so always should.
Recommended I fill out complaint form and they may solve it. I did. We’ll see what happens. If not, I plan to initiate a chargeback. It would basically be my word against theories though.
Any thoughts?
actually I routinely take screen shots - some airlines are slow to send through emails with bookings - and find it just as easy to do this as to note down the PRN etc.

As you note the issue now is it's your word against yours - unsolvable really (and of course they may just be thinking you actually made a mistake).