FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - horrible experience with GA in TPA airport
Old Jun 13, 2019, 2:59 pm
omaralt

Originally Posted by ryan182
A company has to try really hard at consistently providing crap customer service over a long period of time to get people as accepting of bad behavior as you clearly are. That GA should, and in a normal company would, be out on their arse and never employed by anyone for any position that involves interaction with customers. That the manager, which I'm actually surprised the GA called, made things right doesn't make it OK.

OP I would write in a complaint, most likely nothing will actually happen since its near impossible to get fired from a US airline, but still worth reporting.

thank you. I’m definitely going to write a short concise complaint. Shouldn’t be hard to ID him with the flight and gate information. My reasons for writing this are two fold:

1- it’s therapeutic. I’m not a violent person but I wanted to punch the guys teeth in so bad. Writing this makes me feel better

2- More importantly i want to know if this is the official policy. If it is then I won’t be so mad at the guy and blame AA more