FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta A330-900neo Best Premium Select + Seats (Consolidated)
Old Jun 12, 2019, 7:14 pm
bruininabag

Originally Posted by ChamplinAl
Just noticed on flightradar24 that the 2nd of Deltas A330-900NEO aircraft's (N402DX) leaves TLS at noon tomorrow. These will be the first 339 aircraft to be used on the daily SEA-PVG round trips that were delayed from 7-1 to 7-15. Delta has not slipped (to the best of my recollection) the other 2 SEA TPAC routes, so the thought is that Airbus has caught up with their delivery schedule for DL's remaining 2 339s this year. SEA-ICN 339 round trip scheduled to begin 8-1 and SEA-NRT 339 round trip scheduled to begin 8-31.
I hope you're right about ICN and NRT but it doesn't look likely. Last week, Delta stopped all sales of Premium Select seats on those routes until October 1, 2020. A few of us called in and it sounds like there's a memo out for a possible equipment change on those routes for the time period. I have a trip to Korea I was hoping to book in PS and upgrade with miles to Suites but the entire situation looks iffy at the moment.