FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry customer service number [unable to update passport information - solved]
Old Jun 12, 2019, 8:44 am
TWA884
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by Philly Kate
...I finally talked to a live person who said that there is a glitch in the passport section. If you get all the way to "final review", but there are errors with the passport section, you have to go back to the beginning and cancel the application. Most of the previous information is still there, and the passport was accepted immediately.
^

That is consistent with @Ordiesel's experience as reported in the thread which I linked above:
Originally Posted by Ordiesel
Just an update to my question that I had posted yesterday. I was unable to proceed past the passport information page. I even deleted and reentered my passport information several times to no avail. I just gave up and deleted my application. I then went back into the CBP website and started a new renewal application. Everything worked flawlessly this time