FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
Old Jun 9, 2019, 8:52 pm
helvetic

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Marriott Amb; Hyatt Globalist; Shangri-la Diamond; IHG SpireAmb; Hilton D; Accor G
Originally Posted by foodiesport32
I will be at the Bangkok Thai-Japan Youth Center - 2 Mit Maitri Rd, Khwaeng Din Daeng, Khet Din Daeng, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand.

My normal runs while traveling are to see the sites. Since I don’t have an extra day to go touring, I was hoping to see as much as possible while I run.

I want a nice Marriott that includes a good breakfast I will arrive very late on the 25, be at the Youth Center from 11:45 am until 10:00 pm on the 26-28, and then fly home very early on the 29.

There appear to be many nice Marriott properties. None are next door to where I am going, so I was hoping for best scenic place to get the vibe of Bangkok.
You will definitely want one of the hotels near CentralWorld otherwise the traffic will be nightmarish to even get out of the more congested part of the city. St. Regis, Renaissance, Athenee are all reasonably located.