FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAS missed flight because stucked in security check queue
Old Jun 9, 2019, 6:01 pm
Castiel

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
I have not looked at this that recently, but SK used to treat their European flights as two one way routings, even when booked together. So the call center agent may be right. Though I don't know for sure if SK still does that. SK was pretty unique among legacy carriers on this, though it is kind of the LCC model.

Since you are past your first departure, the call center should be able to see you as a no show, and see what the ticket consequences are. Get them to email you a confirmation if they say "yes the two final flights remain valid"
Yes we tried to get an email confirmation but SAS didn't send one to us. We want to give it another shot when the german support is online on tuesday, perhaps he can help us better.
I'm not pretty sure but it seems like an traditional round trip ticket. The ticketnumbers and reservation codes are the same.
I'm also not sure, if they see us as no show, because we checked in and were on the airport. Online, the inbound is greyed out but the outbound info is still active. Nevertheless i think that's just a online ticket information which will not provide any actual status of the ticket, like no show, delayed, etc.