FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Le Méridien New York, Central Park [Master Thread]
Old Jun 9, 2019, 10:39 am
khabah

Programs: Qatar Airways, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by cmtuegel
Khabah, I will be staying there this week and would be happy to take/send some pics. In exchange, do you have an email address for them (you mentioned emailing them in this thread) - I am trying to find and cannot anywhere and would really like to reach out to them before my stay about a couple things (early arrival, split reservation etc).

Thank you!
Hello hello - I e-mailed them through their old Viceroy domains [oh hotel companies with readily-accessible e-mail addresses], so I don’t think those domains are still valid. If you want, I can share the address via private message.

Thanks for offering to share property updates and take some photos! Would love to see the Le Méridien logo up on the awning and what they’ve done with the lobby. Management responses on TripAdvisor mention forthcoming updates to the rooms, so I wonder if that means paint and lacquer here and there or a total redo altogether. The lobby has apparently been totally redone, so there’s that... Thanks again!

khabah